Bugaboo Cameleon³ Elements. The iconic stroller. Inspired by Nature.
Introducing the new Bugaboo Cameleon³ Elements, inspired by natural elements like the sea, wind and rocks. The Bugaboo Cameleon³ Elements is a luxurious, limited edition version of the original all-in-one stroller. This time reimagined in new colors, soft materials and special details that are all inspired by nature. Comfort for your child meets style for you; it’s perfect for trips through the city, woods and beach.
The 3rd generation of the iconic all-in-one stroller is even more versatile, stylish and functional than ever before. Light and compact, it’s also easy to lift and store. Suitable for a newborn or toddler, the multi-terrain Bugaboo Cameleon3 Elements stroller can seamlessly adapt to your journey – whether that’s through the city, woods, sand or snow. In fact, it can take you everywhere you want to go. The premium materials and endless accessory combinations will ensure your child stays comfortable in all weather conditions: spring showers, hot summer days, breezy fall afternoons and cold wintry mornings. The original and best just got even better!
- From infant to toddler: Ready to go from day one; the bassinet easily converts into a seat and vice versa. Suitable from birth up to 36 months (17 kg/37.5 lbs).
- Hit the trail: Simply reverse the handle bar to put big wheels forward and take on rough terrain.
- Two-wheel position: Enjoy your ride through sand and snow!
- Car seat compatible: From car to stroller. Just click it in! For car seat compatibility visit bugaboo.com/adapters.
- Reversible seat: For your child’s every mood – facing you, facing the world.
- Reclinable seat: Sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep.
- Reversible and height-adjustable handlebar: Easy one-handed steering on all terrains and a comfortable ride regardless of your height.
- Rotating carry handle: Easy access to your child for those scoop-up moments.
- Quick and easy maneuverability: Small swivel wheels forward enable smooth turning and a steady, stable, comfortable ride in the city.
- Adjustable suspension: Optimal swivel wheel suspension based on infant or toddler weight.
- Extendable sun canopy: unzips to give extra coverage.
- Independent seat & bassinet: Use the self standing seat and bassinet independently on the ground.
- Five point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps.
- Precision-stitched leather-look handlebar and carry handle.
- Sophisticated color palette.
- One hand release bassinet.
- Mattress with aerated inlay.
- Foam filled rubber tires.
- All fabrics machine washable.
Elements Special Features
- Ombre effect on bassinet and back of seat.
- Includes reversible seat liner with leaf-shaped quilting – azure blue mélange on one side, pink mélange on the other.
- Herringbone-patterned fabrics on the bassinet, seat, and sun canopy.
- Unique grey mélange extendable canopy, sea-blue lined.
- Hand-stitched vegan leather handlebar and carry handle.
- Matching overall color palette of azure blue mélange, soft pink, and leaf-shaped patterns.
- Matching footmuff available separately.
- Weight (frame, wheels, seat) 9.6 kg / 21 lbs.
- Folded lwh 90x50x31 cm / 35x20x12”
- Unfolded width 59 cm / 23.2”
- Underseat bag 24 l / 6.3 gal.
What you get (1) rain cover (2) underseat basket (3) base seat fabric (4) base bassinet fabric (5) seat/bassinet frame (6) leather-look carry handle (7) wire frame (8) chassis with wheels (9) extendable sun canopy and bassinet apron (10) reversible seat liner