Bumbleride 2020 fabric is a PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs). A stroll in the rain never felt so clean.
Bumbleride fabrics are made from 100% recycled PET. We have upcycled over 1 million bottles into our fabrics since 2011. All of our fabrics are OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class I certified free from harmful chemicals. They are free from fire retardants (except in UK where required by law), lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, chlorine and many more harmful chemicals.
Upcycling ocean plastics.
We have begun using plastics recovered from local oceans near our factory in Taiwan. Beginning in 2020, 25% of plastic components are sourced from ocean plastics.
New for 2020
- New colors!
- 25% of plastic components made from recycled fishing nets, preventing harmful waste from entering the ocean and harming wildlife.
- PFC Free durable water repellent (DWR) on our fabrics, offering the utmost in safety for baby and planet.
- Built for all-terrain
- Infant-ready with no attachments
- Lightweight, compact frame
- Adjustable handle with TPR grip (PVC free) with safety strap included
- One step hinged fold with ergonomic trigger release and auto-lock
- One-handed backrest recline
- Large cargo basket with storage for air pump (pump included)
- Air-filled tires (12”) and all wheel suspension
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable)
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
- Adjustable footrest for infant option and deep footwell for toddlers
- 360 degree swivel front wheel with in-line lock option for all-terrain
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
- Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET* & OEKO-TEX certified (*black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves water)
- 25% of plastic components sourced from ocean plastics