Indie Twin. Double the fun!
Bumbleride Indie Twin offers many options for multiples beginning at birth, so you can still get out and do what you love. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do. With twins or an infant and toddler, this versatile side-by-side gives you a customized fit for each little one with quick access to both. The narrow silhouette, smooth maneuverability on air filled tires and canopies redesigned with more headroom and sun coverage make Indie Twin’s adaptability unmatched. Folding Indie Twin is easy and completely seamless thanks to the ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar. Stay on the move with two.
New for 2018
- Updated Canopy. Increased available headroom an additional 1.5" so your toddler will have a comfy ride for life.
- Ergonomic Fold Levers. Improved fold levers making them even easier to use.
- New colors
Materials Matter. Feel good knowing that Bumbleride's fabrics keep plastic bottles out of landfills and their dye process conserves water.
- Smoothest Push. All-wheel suspension with air-filled tires.
- 360 degrees swiveling front wheels with inline lock option.
- Individual single-lever recline with airflow vented backrest.
- Infant compatible. Adjustable footrest and side flaps convert seats into infant mode.
- Reclined seating allows infant to be placed directly in the stroller without optional attachments.
- Convert your stroller into a parent facing pram with the Bumbleride Indie Twin Bassinet. Can accommodate 2 bassinets at the same time. Sold separately.
- Dual infant car seat compatible. Adapters sold separately.
- Single-lever reclines with airflow vented backrest.
- Adjustable TPR handle. PVC free.
- Welded, lightweight aluminum frame. 36lbs.
- Four 12" air-filled tires, pump included.
- Polyester fabric with improved color fastness for non-fading.
- A one-step, standing fold, with an auto fold lock.
- 1-step geared hinge allows easier opening and closing
- UPF 45+ canopies with magnetic viewing windows, pop out extensions and removable back panels.
- Large basket with pump storage (pump included).
- Easy stow pockets, including new sippy cup holder.
- Foldable Bumper Bars for a more compact fold.
- Machine washable seat fabrics and canopies (all removable).
- Can accommodate 2 Bumbleride Twin Snack Packs. Sold separately.
- Can accommodate 2 Bumbleride Parent Packs. Sold separately.
- Can accommodate 2 Bumbleride Footmuff and Liners. Sold separately.
- Parent wrist strap.
- Secure foot break.
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads.
- 3 yr warranty, ASTM international, SOR, EN 1888 certifications." to " 3 yr warranty, ASTM-F833 (US) SOR-85-379 (CAN), EN-1888 (EU), AS/NZS-2088 (AUS/ NZ) certifications.
- 100% recycled polyester (rPET). Using 52 post consumer water bottles per stroller providing an ultra-soft texture. Available in Dawn Grey Mint, Dawn Grey Coral, Maritime Blue, Tourmaline Wave, Matte Black and Camp Green colors.
- Innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water per stroller. Available in Black colorways only.
- PVC & phthalate free. No fire retardants. No polyurethane foam. Bumbleride's fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certified to be free from harmful chemicals.
- Stroller weight: 36 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs.
- No Age/Weight minimum on lowest recline settings.
- Standing/Unfolded: 36”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” H
- Folded with wheels: 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H
- Folded w/o rear wheels: 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 12”H
- Seat: 12”W x 9”L each
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19”L x 12”W
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23” L
- Footwell: 12”W x 11”L
- Adjustable Handle Height: 26.5”-45.5”H
- Shoulder Width: 12.5”W
- Seat to Knee: 9”L
- Knee to Footwell: 11”L
- Width at Knee: 12”W
- Upright Fold Height: 30.5”H x 13.5" W
- Includes: adjustable bumper bars, air pump and wrist strap