50th anniversary edition
- Expandable hood & sun visor: Proudly protecting little ones from the elements with a waterproof and UPF 50+ expandable hood with built-in sun visor.
- Storage pocket: Easy access storage, right on the back of the hood.
- Cushioned foam grip handles: Maclaren's ergonomically positioned handles nicely dampen vibrations for a smooth grip.
- Breathable mesh seat: Strategically placed mesh panels in the seats keep air circulating in the heat and humidity.
- 5-point safety harness: Five safety straps securely mounted to the aluminium frame mated with an exclusive two-finger release buckle making every Maclaren the safest seat around.
- Shock-absorbing 4-wheel suspension: All Maclaren buggies have all-wheel suspension, designed to provide effortless steering qualities and a super-smooth ride.
- Carry strap: Facing a flight of stairs? Carrying from car to curb? Easily sling a lightweight, umbrella fold Maclaren buggy from your shoulder to get through tight spots.
- Removable and machine washable seats: Oh dear... have we spilled something? Fear not, every Maclaren seat can be easily removed and machine washed - an extremely useful trick not found on many other buggies... Machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle and hang to dry.
- Oversized shopping basket: Large, easy access storage below the seat.
- Sovereign™ Lifetime Warranty
- Global Safety Standard™
- One-hand compact umbrella fold
- Lightweight aircraft grade aluminium chassis
- Ergonomically optimized handles
- Height adjustable shoulder harness
- Single seat position
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Foot-operated linked parking brakes
- Oversized shopping basket
- Ships fully-assembled (no assembly required)
- Self-Service replaceable parts available
- Suitable for ages 6 months and up
- Maximum weight: 55 lb.
- Open dimensions: 40 H x 17.8 W x 32 D
- Folded dimensions: 40.5 H x 9.5 W x 10.5 D
- Stroller weight: 9.04 lb.
Includes: Stroller, carry strap, seat liner, premium wind resistant rain cover, rain cover storage pouch and ID tag.