Designed for giving parents an extra hand.
It’s just like any other car seat, except, well, it’s not. Because from the car seat you can pull out a lightweight carrier, throw its strap over your shoulder, and walk around with freedom and ease. And, whenever you’re done doing whatever you’re doing, you can bring that inner carrier back, clip it into the car seat or stroller and get back on your way – safely.
The Coral™ XP is the first-ever integrated car seat and carrier nesting system that’s built to help parents move about effortlessly. The Coral™ XP revolutionary keep-close lightweight inner carrier (weighing in at about 5 lbs.) can be easily removed from the car seat’s outer carrier shell with the push of a button along with the use of the padded retractable side handles. And, with a specially designed, first-of-its-kind cross-body flex-strap, the Coral™ XP lets you go through your day with ease, so you can get things done, and pinch those cheeks and toes every chance you get.
From car seat to carrier. Just like that.
The unique 3-Part modular nesting system is comprised of a car seat base, car seat outer shell and keep-close inner carrier offering you enhanced flexibility for daily activities. And, with 4 Modes of Carry inclusive of Cross-Body Carry, Handle Carry, Standard Carry and Stroller Carry, you can feel free to move how you want to move. Whether you you're running quickly into the store, trying to make it from the car in one trip, or you’ve finally got a sleeping baby, the Coral™ XP makes the transition from car seat to wherever you are going seamless.
4 Modes of carry.
Cross-Body Carry: This one is a game-changer. The first-of-its-kind crossbody flex-strap lets you keep baby close, while letting your hands reach for the things you need.
Handle Carry: We like to call this one, “Transition Mode” just grab both side handles, release it from the car seat, pull out the lightweight inner carrier and be on your way from the car to the house just like that.
Standard Carry: Like we’ve said – the Coral™ XP is unique because of its modularity. So, of course, you can carry it by the overhead handle like any other seat! Simply nest the inner carrier with the car seat shell resulting in a combined weight that is comparable to a standard infant carrier. Because sometimes, we know, you just need to take the whole thing with you.
Stroller Push: We don’t have to tell you how this mode of carry works and we all know that no car seat would be complete without stroller compatibility. So, just like a traditional travel system the Coral XP easily clips right into select Maxi-Cosi strollers and an array of premium strollers from brands such as UPPAbaby®, Bugaboo®, Stokke®, and Baby Jogger®. And, with the addition of the Coral™ XP Inner Carrier Adapter you can leave the outer carrier shell behind in the car.
As safe as ever.
For 35 years, Maxi-Cosi has been setting, and surpassing, the global standards of safety. The Coral™ XP is no exception as it meets and exceeds all government safety standards. Because if it didn’t, it wouldn’t have the Maxi-Cosi name on it.
- Rear-facing 4-22 pounds and up to 29 inches
- Revolutionary 3-piece modular nesting system for a more comfortable, intimate & lightweight carry
- Features 4 modes of carry: Cross-Body Carry, Handle Carry, Standard Carry and Stroller Carry
- Removable inner carrier weighs about 5 lbs., providing seamless transitions form one location to another
- Innovative cross-body flex strap with ergonomic shoulder pad; easily adjusts in length using the pull tab
- Contoured carry handle with soft grip for a more comfortable carry
- Featuring PureCosi™ fire-retardant treatment free fabrics that are machine washable & dryer safe
- Plush, premium materials provide extra cushioning with cozy head and neck support, soft body pillow and buckle and harness pads
- Base features MaxiLock™ secure locking system with self-retracting one-click LATCH connectors for quick, easy and secure installation
- Adjustable base with tightness and level indicators to provide visual confirmation and of accurate installation
- Anti-rotation stability leg on the base provides an additional level of safety during a crash by reducing movement for maximum head and neck protection
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy and secure belt installation
- Base is 3 position height adjustable for a customized fit in your vehicle
- Installs easily without the base, making it perfect for city trips in a cab
Additional stay-in-car base sold separately
- Aircraft certified and ready to travel
- Compatible with select Maxi-Cosi strollers and an array of premium strollers
- Inner Carrier connects directly to select Maxi-Cosi and many other popular stroller systems with the addition of the Coral™ XP Inner Carrier Stroller Adapter (sold separately)
- Weight Range: 4 - 22 lbs.
- Height Range: up to 29"
- Dimensions: 31" D x 17.5" W x 18" H
- Inner Carrier Weight: 5 lb.
- Total Weight: 12.3 lb.