Made with soft organic cotton flannel on top and organic cotton muslin on bottom with an ultra-thin waterproof barrier in the center. Features DrySleep™ technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through while still allowing the fabric to "breathe." Some water vapor is allowed to escape resulting in less “sweaty backs” and a drier, more comfortable sleep. Also blocks dust-mites and other allergens.
- Made with soft Organic Cotton Flannel on top and Organic Cotton Muslin on bottom
- Highly absorptive and extra soft
- Reduces uneven temperatures, sweating, and clamminess
- Ultra-Thin waterproof barrier In center
- Elastic straps hold the protector pad in place
- Alternative Design: NO Vinyl / PVC, NO Phthalates and NO Latex (for allergy concerns)
- Machine Wash & Dry
- Made in U.S.A.
Available sizes: (Fits up to 12" mattresses)
- Twin- 38x75
- Full- 54x75
- Queen- 60-80
Do I Need A Waterproof Pad With A Waterproof Mattress? Both pads will provide added breathability and absorption in case of an accident. With the waterproof side of the Naturepedic 2-in-1 Organic Cotton Ultra, you can go either way. However, the waterproof pad still eliminates the need to clean the mattress in the event of an accident (especially convenient). For non-waterproof mattresses, such as the Naturepedic Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe, the waterproof pad is highly recommended, especially for use with kids (it functions as a dust mite barrier too).