Made with two layers of jersey organic cotton fabric for maximum comfort and flexibility on top and bottom with an ultra-thin waterproof barrier in the center. Features DrySleep™ technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through while still allowing the fabric to "breathe." Some water vapor is allowed to escape resulting in a more comfortable sleep. Also blocks dust-mites and other allergens. Fitted design with organic cotton skirt and full elastic perimeter.
- Two layers of jersey organic cotton fabric for maximum comfort and flexibility - Top and Bottom
- Highly absorptive and extra soft
- Reduces uneven temperatures, sweating, and clamminess
- Ultra-Thin waterproof barrier in center
- Blocks dust-mites and other allergens
- Fitted design with organic cotton skirt and full elastic perimeter
- Alternative Design: NO Vinyl / PVC, NO Phthalates and NO Latex (for allergy concerns)
- Machine Wash & Dry
- Made in U.S.A.
Available sizes: (Fits up to 12" mattresses)
Do I Need A Waterproof Pad With A Waterproof Mattress?
Both pads will provide added breathability and absorption in case of an accident. With the waterproof side of the Naturepedic 2-in-1 Organic Cotton Ultra, you can go either way. However, the waterproof pad still eliminates the need to clean the mattress in the event of an accident (especially convenient). For non-waterproof mattresses, such as the Naturepedic Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe, the waterproof pad is highly recommended, especially for use with kids (it functions as a dust mite barrier too).