Keep them close in the Nuna play yard that doubles as a bedside crib. COVE™ aire’s evolutionary design includes a customizable reclined topper that turns COVE aire into a comfy seat for your infant and removes to reveal the full-size bassinet. As baby gets older unzip the bassinet for the perfect play space.
Its Advanced air design™ provides 360° ventilation for ultimate airflow from every angle with all mesh sides, floor and mattress.
The Oxford Collection is a limited-edition version of the COVE Aire, featuring premium herringbone tweed fabrics for an elegant, timeless look.
- Contoured topper for your infant with customizable recline
- Folds easily with one hand
- Advanced air design allows air flow from every angle with
- all mesh sides
- all mesh floor
- triple layered mesh mattress
- Ventilated mesh mattress pulls away both heat and humidity
- Ventilated mattress panels easily remove for deep cleaning
- Quick and easy bassinet attachment for newborns
- Bassinet folds with the frame, no need to remove before packing up
- Unique zigzag legs pop playard open quickly and easily
- Chic look won’t clutter family room
- Skid-proof feet keep sleep quiet and still
- Padded edges prevent finger pinches
- Above-ground base keeps baby draft-proof
- Sturdy aluminum frame is easy to transport
- Mattress’s zip-off design is machine washer and dryer safe
- No extras needed—the GOTS certified organic sheet, topper and carry bag are included
- Recommended Use:
- Topper: Birth to 15 lb (approx. 5 months of age) Never leave child unattended in the topper. This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Always use the restraint.
- Bassinet: Birth to 15 lb (approx. 5 months of age)
- Play yard: Birth to 30 lb or 35 in height
- Product Weight: 22 lbs (does not include bassinet or topper)
- Product: L 40 x W 24.5 x H 30 in
- Includes: organic sheet, topper and carry bag
- When used in the bassinet or playard mode, this space saving solution for bedside use supports the AAP recommendations for creating a safe sleep environment by sharing the parent’s bedroom —but not the same sleeping surface—for at least the first year.