Introducing the re-designed Silver Cross Kensington. The functional luxury pram is crafted by hand in England, built for travel. Kensington's practical, versatile design is British engineering at its best.
Hand-built in Yorkshire, the Kensington blends a classic profile with practical trip versatility. Our craftsmen and women employ timeless techniques and the finest materials to create the ultimate baby carriage for your beloved little one.
The Kensington embodies all the high quality cues of our traditional pram designs, but adds an element of practicality with a detachable body and fold-down chassis. With all round suspension and a beautiful white cotton pram liner and mattress, the Kensington delivers classic pram comfort and ride for happy, peaceful newborns.
Each Kensington is hand-built by skilled Silver Cross craftsmen and women, with every piece signed off using a unique certificate of authenticity. Constructed with a level of care and detail that can only be achieved from hand finishing, the quality of a Heritage Pram is unparalleled; highlights including the hand-stitched fabrics and hand-painted fine line detailing.
- Detachable body & fold-down chassis allow for easier travel & storage
- Pressed aluminum detachable body, hand painted
- Pram body is finished in high gloss with hand painted fine line detailing
- Easy-to-use foot operated brake
- 4-point spring suspension for bouncing Silver Cross glide
- Hand-stitched hood shields from sun
- Hand-stitched apron gives added warmth
- Deep padded mattress with sumptuous cotton liner comforts littles
- Chrome-plated tensioners finished with rose detailing (the Yorkshire seal)
- Hand spoked 14” and 16” wheels, finished in chrome
- Puncture-proof tires
- Vanchetta leather handle with hand stitched detailing
- Large attachable shopping basket
- New owner’s after care kit
- Certificate of authenticity
- 3 year warranty
Accessories sold separately
- Dimensions: 53" x 29" x 47"
- Folded Dimensions: 35.4" x 23.6" x 13" (chassis only)
- Weight: 55.1 lb.