Coming Fall 2019. The GLINK 2 is available for pre-order and expected to ship October 15, 2019. Estimated ship date is subject to change.
G-LINK 2. Even More of a Breeze.
Featuring a lighter frame and narrower design, the new G-LINK 2 helps make everyday outings even easier. The redesigned stroller, available in two fashions (JAKE/Black and JORDAN/Charcoal Mélange), features an extended three-panel canopy, updated easy-access basket, independent reclines, convenient carry strap, and removable cup holder. So lightweight, the G-LINK 2 even makes taking the stairs a breeze. From newborn to years beyond, it's the one that does the work for two.
- Suitable from 3 months up to 55 lbs in each seat
- Streamlined, narrower frame and seat construction for navigating through tighter spaces
- Lightweight all-aluminum frame with carry handle
- Quick, simple fold requires little effort and no foot action
- Extra-large, multi-paneled canopies and pop out UPF 50+ sunshades
- Double storage pockets on the back of the canopies
- Lightweight aluminum frame with side-by-side seats
- Independent one-handed adjustable recline
- Individual adjustable footrests
- 4 sets of wheels vs. 6 for optimal maneuverability
- Single-action brake
- Lockable front wheels for added stability
- Updated, easy-access basket with 10 lb. weight limit
- Removable cup holder included
- Suitable from 3 months to 55 lbs/seat
- Open: 27.5”L x 28.5”W x 42”H
- Folded: 40”L x 20”W x 14.5”H
- Stroller weight: 22.3 lbs