award winning design
Mountain Buggy Freerider is an ingenious design - a simple concept, offering dual functionality that transforms a stroller board into a free-wheeling kid’s scooter in seconds!
As a stroller board, Freerider connects to the rear axle of your stroller using a connector, which can be positioned for your convenience. The clip-in handle bar removes easily so you can fold Freerider up the back of your stroller when not in use, with a toggle system.
When your child is ready to ride free, just detach Freerider from the connector with a quick release button. The 2-mode rear wheel system switches from full swivel for stroller board mode, so Freerider will follow the buggy in any direction to fixed straight, to offer full control in scooter mode.
- Ride close or ride free: dual functionality that transforms a stroller board into a free-wheeling kid’s scooter in seconds!
- Control and stability: The superior maneuverability can be easily controlled with the rear wheel brake, and the the grip pad on the Freerider deck provides an anti-slip surface, allowing your child to find their balance and directional control at once!
- Light up: Freerider has light up wheels! A small magnetic power generator activates 3 lights in each wheel, allowing a blur of blue, green and red, to glow when in motion! Kids will love this!
- Grows with your child: Freerider grows with your child, with an adjustable handlebar that provides four handle heights for comfort. You can adjust between 68cm/ 26in to 90cm/ 35in. It can also take a up to 50kg/ 110lbs of weight as a scooter!
- Universal connector included for use with:
- Mountain Buggy - nano, MB mini travel system, swift, urban jungle, +one, terrain, cosmopolitan, duet
- phil&teds - vibe, verve, navigator (2014+), sport (2015+), dash (2015+), voyager, smart lux, smart(2016+)
- Britax - B-Ready, Steelcraft StriderPLUS
- Baby Jogger - City mini, City mini GT, City select, City versa, City elite
- Bugaboo - Buffalo
Quinny - Buzz, Moodd
- Product weight: 6.6 lbs
- Weight capacity: 44 lbs as stroller board and 110 lbs as scooter
- Handlebar height: 26.7″ - 35.4″
- Width: 8"
- Length: 23.5"