EXEC class travel
A new life is full of firsts. From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel. EXEC™ gives them their first chance at experiencing first class.
Beautifully designed with premium offerings like a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, Merino wool insert and of course, no added fire retardant chemicals. From rear facing to forward facing to booster, it’s simple to install and converts just as easily.
With EXEC, luxury starts at day one, and doesn’t stop until they earn big kid status.
- All-in-one car seat converts from rear facing to forward facing to booster mode and can be used from day one
- No added fire retardant chemicals
- Simply™ secure installation allows for an install that is swift, secure and straightforward
- Simply™ secure installation is...
- Bubble-free - recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Hassle-free - same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Muscle-free - true tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- Aeroflex side impact protection system
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and leg rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing
- No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Can have children rear facing up to a whopping 50 lbs!
Technical & Comfort Features
- Fits three across in most midsize vehicles
- Magnetic harness keepers
- Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid in proper belt routing for big kids
- Adjustable leg rest
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Dual flip-open cup holders so they can drink when they want
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- Infant insert usage: 5-11 pounds
- Rear-facing capacity: 5-50 pounds and 49 inches
- Forward-facing capacity: 25-65 pounds and 49 inches
- Booster capacity: 40-120 pounds and 38-57 inches
- Dimensions: 22.5" L X 18.5" W X 26-33 in
Includes: Exec all-in-one, dual flip open cupholders, machine washable quilted leg rest slip cover, Merino wool baby and head inserts and additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover.
Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions.