Suburban, stylish, sustainable – say hello to Reef, the new multi-terrain stroller system from Silver Cross. This stroller is as refined as it is functional, offering the ultimate in baby comfort no matter where your adventures take you.
Newborn-ready, straight out of the box, Reef has been crafted from materials that look and feel luxurious yet stand up to everyday life. With features including enhanced four-wheel suspension, it will take you and your little one from park to pavement in a breeze.
Thanks to Reef’s world-class engineered, independent four-wheel suspension, you can rely on this stroller to perform seamlessly, whether you’re running errands or showing baby the very best nature has to offer. It’s multi-terrain tires are large, puncture proof and surrounded by springs, so there’s never a risk of a bumpy ride disturbing any precious naptime.
Reef has been cleverly designed to fold down one-handed in seconds, so you never need to worry about juggling baby or any of the other ‘stuff’ that comes hand in hand with family days out! It also stands independently on its own four wheels without the handle touching the floor – keeping the vegan leather and your hands clean.
Reef was inspired by a love of nature, so it was only right that sustainability topped the design agenda. An estimated 1 million plastic bottles are thrown away globally per minute and we’ve put them to good use with outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles – there are 35 bottles in the seat unit and 12 in the first-bed bassinet..
Genius Harness System
The Genius harness system means you’ll never be left fiddling with buckles or strap adjusters again. The world-first system keeps your baby safe, no matter where you’re adventuring and saves time and confusion when it’s time for baby to come out for a cuddle or play. Both headrest and harness can also be adjusted with one hand, switching between positions at the push of a button
5-in-1 Stroller System
From birth rear-facing out of the box or with the option of a Newborn Pod, Compact Bassinet or even as a travel system with car seat and adapters. Then, onto forward facing. Reef has 5 modes so parents can choose the best fit for them.
- Seat is suitable from newborn to 55 lbs
- Best in class maneuverability and enhanced suspension
- Strolls with bassinet*, newborn pod*, rear facing, forward facing or as a travel system*
- One-handed fold facing either way—perfect for on-the-go parents
- Features the Genius™ harness system with magnetic buckle
- Adjustable calf support and multi-recline seat positions offer a fully flat recline for extra baby comfort
- Sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan leather handle that never touches the floor when folded – ideal for public transport
- Large, easy to access basket with 11 lbs capacity
- Enhanced suspension to tackle busy streets and tight corners
- One-handed fold – perfect for getting in and out of the car
- Included UPF50+ Sun Sail attaches directly to the hood for instant shade
(with the addition of accessories)*
- Reversible Seat unit
- Stroller Canopy
- New! UPF 50+ Sun Sail
- New! Genius harness system
- Shopping Basket
- Bumper Bar
- Rain Cover
- Recommended Usage: Birth to 55 Lbs
- Dimensions: 33" L x 24" W x 39-44" H
- Folded: 28" L x 24" W x 12" H
- Chassis Weight: 17.6 lbs
- Seat Unit Weight: 9.9 lbs