From baby to big kid, the KNOX Convertible Car Seat is the solution that can keep up. Both rear and forward-facing capable, it easily adapts as children grow and their positioning needs change. Packed with intuitive safety features, the KNOX helps you stay on the go, even as baby grows.
The UPPAbaby Travel Bag insures your KNOX so you can travel with ease. By registering your Travel Bag online, our TravelSafe program covers any damage incurred to your car seat during air travel.
Safety you can see
Our unique SmartSecure technology, utilizing a tightness indicator and robust tensioning clips, provides visual confirmation of a correct install, not to mention peace of mind.
The ultimate damage control system
Incorporated into the base of the KNOX, the Koroyd welded tube structure is an innovative crumple zone technology providing more advanced impact protection.
Protection that’s heads above the rest
Absorption and recovery properties of specialized foams in the Active Support Headrest provide advanced side impact protection that grows with your child.
Impact dispersion zone
Strategic placement of EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat rather than the child.
A small feature that makes a big difference
Positioned on the side of shell and always engaged, the Side Impact Pods absorb and deflect crash forces during a side impact.
Tether them better
The Multi-Directional Tether reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck in the event of impact and is strongly recommended with both rear and forward-facing installations. When used in rear-facing mode, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces potential injury by 45%.
Adjust with ease
Our no-rethread harness, eight-position headrest, and four-position recline all adjust quickly and easily as your child grows.
Sip and go
Sippy cup or water bottle, the KNOX includes a removable cup holder that can attach to either side of the seat.
A chemical-free choice
Through its innovative use of Merino wool, the JORDAN KNOX passes federal safety standards without the use of fire retardant chemicals. The wicking properties of Merino wool keeps kids cool on hot days and warm on cool days.
- SMARTSecure® System with red-to-green tightness indicator provides visual confirmation the car seat is installed correctly
- Koroyd® technology integrated into the base creates an effective crumple zone protecting the child from impact forces
- Multi-Directional Tether for rear and forward-facing travel reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck upon impact
- Two-piece fit inlay allows for flexibility and proper fit
- No-rethread harness adjusts with eight-position headrest
- Side Impact Pods for additional impact absorption
- Active Support Headrest that grows with your child
- EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat
- Color coded belt paths with robust tensioning clips
- Multi-position, adjustable foot for leveling
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Bead level indicators on both sides of the seat
- Removable cup holder included
- Removable and washable seat fabric
- One naturally fire resistant option through innovative use of Merino wool
- UPPAbaby offers a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on all car seats representing our commitment to child passenger safety.
Travel Bag Features
- Durable luggage grade fabric protects your KNOX or ALTA during travel
- Four spinner wheels allow for smooth, rolling transport
- Collapsible material folds flat for easy storage when not in use
- Comfortable handles on top and side for rolling or carrying
- Front luggage tag pocket for quick identification
- Includes TravelSafe Program
- Suitable for approximately 1–6 years old
- Rear-facing: from 14–45 lbs, and using the included fit inlay from 14–25 lbs
- Forward-facing: from 25–65 lbs
- Height: up to 49″
- Dimensions: 23.8” L x 18.8” W x 27.4–32.5” H (height reflects headrest in lowest and highest positions)