A new level of protection in the Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic car seat. Now available with Anti-rebound Bar and Kinetic Pods. The Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and Adjustable Side Impact Protection.
The Primo Viaggio Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) and Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) energy-absorbing foam, Anti-rebound bar, and Kinetic Pods.
Style and Comfort
The Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic was designed to provide the utmost in safety and fashion. Parents will find the innovative Fresco Jersey performance fabric to comfortably suit their little ones, as well as present a chic and stylish look that would be a welcome addition to any vehicle.
Keep Child Rear Facing Longer
The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends parents keep their children rear facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Convertible allows a child to sit rear facing up to 45 lbs., as long as the child's head is at least 1" below the headrest edge. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)
At a Glance
- Reversible: Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 65 lbs
- Side Impact Protection: Protects child's head, neck, and spine. Easily adjusted to 10 different height positions, even with child in seat. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)
- Kinetic Pods: Help move forces away from your baby in case of side collision
- EPP + EPS: Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Polystyrene, in shell. Expanded Polypropylene in the head protects child's body from impact forces.
- ARB: Anti-rebound bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and stowable.
- ARB Spacer: Anti-rebound bar spacer allows for extended rear-facing use by increasing your child's leg room by 2 inches / 5cm.
- Energy Management System: Absorbs crash energy with parts designed to bend during a collision, deflecting energy from the child's body. A contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement upon impact.
- Quick-Release, 5-Point Non Rethread Harness: Made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip.
- Top Teather Hook: Increases stability in forward facing mode and limits forward movement.
- Easy Tight Latch System: Offers ease of use and installation.
- Tri-Stage Cushion: System is included for comfort and support of a newborn's neck and bottom. As you child grows, cushions can be sequentially removed to keep baby always properly positioned.
- Adjustable LATCH connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation.
- Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and removable cushion is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture - keeping child cool and comfortable.
- FAA-Approved- Certified for use in aircraft
- NHTSA Certified- For automobile use
- Made in Italy
- Rear-facing capacity: 5 to 45 lbs
- Forward-facing capacity: 22 to 65 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.25” x 18.75” x 25.75”
- Product Weight: 24.4 lbs