The safety and style of the Primo Viaggio car seat, now available as a Convertible. The Primo Viaggio Convertible follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and Adjustable Side Impact Protection.
The Primo Viaggio Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), a Shock Absorbing Foam Element (SAFE) device and Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) energy-absorbing foam.
The Primo Viaggio Convertible was designed to provide the utmost in safety and fashion. Parents will find the innovative Eco Leather to comfortably suit their little ones, as well as present a chic and stylish look that would be a welcome addition to any vehicle. It features beautiful buttery-soft material in a gorgeous combination of colors. Durable, stain resistant and easy to clean, Eco Leather is the perfect blend of luxury and practicality. Part of Peg Perego’s Prima Classe Fabrics.
The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends parents keep their children rear facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Convertible allows a child to sit rear facing up to 45 lbs., as long as the child's head is at least 1" below the headrest edge. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)
- Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 65 lbs.
- Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces.
- A Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- Contoured Steel Back Plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement.
- The top tether hook attaches to the vehicle and increases stability while the child restraint is in forward facing mode and limits forward movement.
- Quick-Release, Five-Point Safety Harness is made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip.
- Contoured Base provides extra stability in any seating position.
- Top Tether Hook increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement.
- Adjustable LATCH connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation.
- Features beautiful buttery-soft material in a gorgeous combination of colors. Durable, stain resistant and easy to clean, Eco Leather is the perfect blend of luxury and practicality. Part of Peg Perego’s Prima Classe Fabrics.
- Wide Padded Seat includes a specially shaped, removable cushion for newborns to be used until the baby reaches 22 lbs.
- FAA-Approved- Certified for use in aircraft.
- NHTSA Certified- For automobile use.
- Made in Italy
- Rear-facing capacity: 5 to 45 lbs
- Forward-facing capacity: 22 to 65 lbs
- Dimensions: 26” x 21.17” x 18.66”
- Product Weight: 21 lbs